The Best Catalog Builder
Catalogs are essential to the success of any brick-and-mortar or online product sales operation. They promote the brand, inform the readers, and entice them to buy. Catalogs are complicated, however. Whether printed or online (or both), it is difficult and time-consuming to turn a vast database of product SKUs and images into a compelling, effective retail or business catalog.
Comosoft LAGO is the ideal platform for connecting PIM and DAM data to InDesign-based catalog design and production. By maintaining a two-way connection between the data source and the production process, professional catalog producers can:
- Optimize the planning process for marketing and product managers, via online whiteboarding
- Give marketing managers the ability to prioritize high-margin products and track overall results
- Drag-and-drop complex PIM and DAM data into well-designed catalog templates
- Create targeted versions easily and automatically
- Achieve up to 60% reduction in labor costs
- Shorten time-to-market by up to 30% (update your data automatically, even at the last minute)
Whether your catalog is a 1,000-page tome or a series of targeted, specialized mailing pieces or handouts, LAGO is the perfect tool for every data-intensive publishing job. With LAGO you can have it both ways—complete, up-to-the-minute data AND compelling design. Let us show you how to succeed.
How does LAGO help retailers produce regional or even store-specific variants of their circulars with ease? See how the different departments of a grocery store chain work smoothly in their marketing production with LAGO.
With print, we have increasingly transformed a mass-market channel into a one-to-one connection.
— Joe Gies, Senior Marketing Manager, Bass Pro Shops